Thursday, February 24, 2011

Andre Agassi and his book, "Open"

I seriously don't know where to begin. Andre Agassi to me was like watching God play tennis. And yet, listening to his voice in my head, and reading the words in the book made me want to kill him, love him and hate him. Kill him because he should have said something about his hate for tennis, love him because he was able to hide it well and hate him because he was just that good. Am I the only one that feels that way?



I've wanted to read this book since I read about how much he was hiding his "secret" from the world and from those who befriended him but man, I never expected him to be as yes, "Open" as he was. How could he have known, how could the rest of us know? Now, I am glad he was able to be honest about it, but there is still a part of me that says, "You should have said something?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home