Friday, October 03, 2008

Idol's Hudson's debut


I apologize for the late review but here the breakdown of former American Idol's contestant Jennifer Hudson. Coming off a year after winning an Academy award for her role in "Dreamgirls" Hudson long-awaited debut CD is out.

Given the fact that all Idol singer find success after the reality show, Hudson continues the trend. But with the music industry struggling against downloading, this album is okay in spot.

I know that there are guest appearances by the other Idol Fantasia, but Hudson is just doing that, just following the small success of those who are Idol. I'm not saying that she is terrible because she is not, but every artist is just releasing too much that is repeat. Yet, I don't feel that way about Welsh singer Jem (Listen to her album, "Down To Earth").

So what am I saying? Be adventurous.

Rating: 3 out of 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home