Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Miley Cryus wants to 'See You Again'


Here is something I thought I would NEVER say. I actually like a Miley Cryus song and this being the latest single, "See You Again" from The Best of Both Worlds Concert (CD + DVD)Soundtrack (Disney Records). What is it? Basically it is Cryus' solo chorus through this lyrics:

I got my sights set on you, and I'm ready to aim
I have a heart that will never be tamed
I knew you were somethin' special, when you spoke my name
Now I can't wait to see you again

((Verse 2))
I've got a way of knowin' when something is right
I feel like a must of known you in another life
Cause I felt this deep connection, when you looked in my eyes
Now I can't wait to see you again



If the verses don't get to you then once you heard this song, it WILL. I thought that the singing and dancing will get to me. There is a general flow to the song, and with the lyrics what person doesn't want to this for someone whom gets them? Liar, if you say not you.

Rating: 4 out of 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home