Monday, January 28, 2008


He, being Lenny Kravitz is the man who should create more albums. "We've all got our voice. And if I have this gift to play music, then I'm gonna talk about love," Kravitz says in a YouTube promo for his eighth studio album.

Fourteen tracks and the lead single "I'll Be Waiting" and its lyrics:

I'm the one who really love ya, baby
I've been knockin' at your door

and as long as I'm livin'
I'll be waitin'
as long as I'm breathin'
I'll be there
whenever you call me
I'll be waitin'
whenever you need me
I'll be there

It is only a taste of what is described as an album that has the influence of the Beatles, James Brown, the Black Crowes, and Jimi Hendrix.

1. Love Revolution
2. Bring It On
3. Good Morning
4. Love Love Love
5. If You Want It
6. I'll Be Waiting
7. Will You Marry Me
8. I Love the Rain
9. A Long and Sad Goodbye
10. Dancin' til Dawn
11. This Moment is All There Is
12. A New Door
13. Back in Vietnam
14. I Want To Go Home

Rating: 4 out of 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home