Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Madonna!


Today is Madonna birthday! Happy 49th birthday to the Queen of Pop. I can't believe it but she looks amazing. And her fans (that includes me) have seen this woman be the person that everyone else wants to be but we know that there is only one Madonna. I remember her as being the person who everyone wanted to be and of course at the start of her career the invasion of the Madonna wannabes. Yet, through every period that she has gone through (Like A Virgin-crucifix wearing-boytoy, to Erotica sex fanasting-f-word saying, to the eternal-Mother, and Disco-Dancing diva) she has created a career that nobody can match. And to be in the industry for 25 years...I can honestly say I can't wait for the next 25 years because of course everyone will be watching...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home