Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Korn's seeing 'Evolution' in global warming


Rock band Korn takes up the issue of global warming with its new song, "Evolution" from its yet-to-be-titled album due on July 31. And this is a first from a band aside from lead singer Bono from U2.

I diggin' with my fingertips
I'm gripping at the ground I stand upon
I'm searching for fragile zones
Evolution

I fear I'm never gonna find
Keep trying but I won't assimilate
Should death come far in time
Watch the bow break

And I'm sorry that I don't believe
but the evidence that I see
Doesn't show much hope for me
It's evolution
Just evolution

And I, I do not dare deny
the basic beast inside
It's right here
It's conjoined my mind
And why do I deserve to die

Not bad from a fan's point of view. IF you haven't seen former Vice President Al Gore's documentary "The Inconvenient Truth" how dare you don't but, it is a good thing that Bono and now Korn have jump on the importance of making global warming a priority.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home