Thursday, February 08, 2007

Airwave Blog 2: Hilary Duff sings 'With Love'


Hilary Duff is trying to be a singer. I don't know but I have to admit that her single, "With Love" from her album Dignity (Hollywood Records) due out on Apr. 3 and I am not a big fan of Duff but her vocals are not that bad on this song. I still think of her as Lizzie McGwire and I should remember that everyone grows up. Just ask Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. It is hard to transition from TV star to singer. However, Paris Hilton who is only famous because of her last name is NO singer. Duff has a better voice when she is not trying too hard.

Just listen to the lyrics and she is not trying to hard with her voice. I honesty thought that Duff was going to fail with this song. But no she didn't fail.

I don't mind you telling me what's been on your mind lately
I don't mind you speaking up
I know sometimes I can be all wrapped up and into me
I can be in such a rush

(BRIDGE)
Just slow me down, slow me down
Tell me tomorrow everything will be around
Just slow me down, slow me down
You're the one who keeps me on the ground

(CHORUS)
Baby, you can be tough
Say enough is enough
You can even be blunt
Just do with love, love, love
You can tell me I'm wrong
That I'm coming on way too strong
Don't think I'll be crushed
Just do with love, love, love, love
Just do with love, love, love, love
Just do with love.

I do think that she can be loved. I love this song for more than just want it is.

Rating: 4 out of 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home