Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Airwave Blog 2: Madonna's 'Confessions' come to life



If I can go back to when I was at the Great Western Forum last May and have that feeling of happiness when I realized I was about to see Madonna for the first time in my life, live on stage I would!

My God that woman is beyond one of the greatest performers of all time. When I saw the amount of people who were there men, women and lots a hot gay men I understood why all of the tours she did before sold out.

The fans come in strong numbers it is just there must be a way for radio to play Madonna's music again. And there is a way, but CEOs of radio as such egoistical f**** that they choose to ignore it.

As I said in May after I attended the concert the whole experience itself was absolutely beyond words that the English dictionary would be one ton. And that leads me to the CD/DVD release of The Confessions Tour CD/DVD (Warner Bros. Records).

From a fan who been a fan since she can remember the opening number of the single, "Future Lovers" is what blew me away and though you can not see in CD what you can in a DVD when she is projected on the wall during the June 2006 W Magazine shoot is jaw-dropping and I got those "feelings" of being in love again with this woman....2000 percent over again.

I'm a fool for being in love with someone I can never truly love but the love is there for her music and inspiration of music. Damn that woman!! I LOVE YOU M; for life, forever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever and....ever.

Disc: 1
1. Future Lovers / I Feel Love
2. Like a Virgin
3. Jump
4. Confessions
5. Isaac
6. Sorry
7. Sorry (remix)
8. I Love New York
9. Let It Will Be
10. Music Inferno
11. Erotica
12. Lucky Star
13. Hung Up

Disc: 2
1. Future Lovers / I Feel Love
2. Get Together
3. Like a Virgin
4. Jump
5. Confessions
6. Live to Tell
7. Forbidden Love
8. Isaac
9. Sorry
10. Like It Or Not
11. Sorry (remix)
12. I Love New York
13. Ray of Light
14. Let It Will Be
15. Drowned World / Substitute for Love
16. Paradise (Not for Me)
17. Music Inferno
18. Erotica
19. La Isla Bonita
20. Lucky Star
21. Hung Up

CD/DVD to be released Jan. 30
Rating: 4 out of 5

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home