Thursday, January 11, 2007

Airwave Blog 2: Madonna Madness (for me)


Three pictures from the Today Show and one from Live with Regis and Kelly and Madonna defending Rosie O'Donnell about her feud with Donald Trump. She is also promotioning her first animated feature "Arthur and the Invisibles" in which she plays Princess Selenia.

Amazed. That's how I describe Madonna. Damn, I a journalist I be living in New York it's close to London. Someone should give me a shot. I should be there, 'cause right now I'm so jealous that I am inflamed.

The film comes out tomorrow and I do plan to see it because well, it's Madonna's voice. Her films haven't received praise but I don't care. Madonna freak right here.

Makes my heart melts 'cause she is so beautiful inside and out. And no...it's no lie.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home