Monday, November 27, 2006

Airwave Blog 2: Best albums of 2006


As 2006 comes to a close I will take a look back over the next what, month to look at the albums that were great or not so great from the past year. There are so many that I had to narrow it down to only the last few one that I think were worth the ear. It was a hard decision to come to but I had to do it for the listeners out there who love music as much as I do. As we head in 2007 there are some great album coming out as well (i.e. the return of Norah Jones, Switchfoot, just to name a few).

So, if you take a peek at Air-wave I will take a look back at the music that determined 2006. Everyone from Gwen Stefani, to Matisyahu, to My Chemical Romance, everyone will be included.

Thanx for the comments keep them coming as always: forevermadonna@yahoo.com
or leave a comment on either blog.

FOREVERMADONNA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home