Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Airwave Blog 2: The X-Men in all of Us


Here's the poster that was created for the bring-in competition at the Journalism Association of Community Colleges conference held at Cal State Fullerton on Nov. 3 and Nov. 4. The theme of course is X-Men as you can see all of the editors are in characters. I'm Callisto!

I love the tatoo that, that day I kept it on all day until I got home. I would hope to one day have a tatoo like that but, I am still deciding whether or not to have it on my face. It was so cool that as I walked by people thought that it was real. Cool. I thought.

When I went to the Cosmetology Department to have my hair straighten and a have a ponytail the four women who were around me couldn't believe that my hair was long. It's down to my butt area but I said "No, my hair doesn't have extensions." All four were like, "Oh my God! I wish I had my hair that long." What can I say, but I have never received so much attention from anyone?!

Everyone there was funny and cute!
FOREVERMADONNA

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home