Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Airwave Blog 2: More FMLA concert pictures


Here are a couple more pics from that Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance concert on Nov. 9. I forgot to add this two pics to the CD I gave the FMLA. Anyway, I love the pics themselves, and I hope to one day do some of the same pics again with the duo. Peace out to all of those in the FMLA. I know, I know, I'm obsessed now.


I know as a beginner, you as a person must take risk and that's exactly what I did when I took these photos. Editor-In-Chief Tany Bermudez also did a great job. I got my pants dirty trying to take the photos of Cal State Long Beach student Daisy Salas, (lead singer of "The Pristines" from the point of looking up; but, it's a dirty job and someone got to do it. There are risk when one is a journalist, you know.

I'm willing to risk my body for a great shot!

FOREVERMADONNA

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home