Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Airwave Blog 2: The Continued Saga of Music


This is the start of a second Airwave Blog by Yours Truly, the biggest Madonna fan on the planet ( I AM No. 1) FOREVERMADONNA. I hope you don't mind because I am a totally giantic music freak that I am doing it twice. I hope you approve and as I go through the process again, there is so much music out there that I'm trying to keep up.

NO, seriously, there is so much music coming up for 2007 that I MUST keep it up. I can't wait. Also, as I will return to the Cerritos College student newspaper the Talon Marks I can't wait for the spring semester. I know I will do my best to keep up that I know I can do it again.

Thanx for the comments, keep them coming because I might respond to you back.
Love. Hugs. Music. and Dance.
FOREVERMADONNA
email me if you want at: forevermadonna@yahoo.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home